Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 10 2/23
How do the opening credits foreshadow what's to come?
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Explain the quote below by putting it into your own words
Analyze the quote by making a real-world connection and/or connecting it to Animal Farm
"The problem with revolutions is that they always end right where they begin."- Matthew Catania
Tuesday, February 23rd
stop and jot
Describe a time when you had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. How did you know?
(If you don't have your own, use an example from a movie/book)
A warning or indication of a future event
Literary technique used by authors
Why would an author use foreshadowing?
How does Orwell use foreshadowing in chapter 2 of Animal Farm and what predictions can you make?
What does Orwell's use of foreshadowing suggest about his perspective on the Russian Revolution?