Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sydney Billmeyer 2
Transcript of Sydney Billmeyer 2
Guam, the largest island in Micronesia, is fifteen hundred miles southeast of Tokyo and six thousand miles west of San Francisco. Guam is located at 13 degrees latitude so, the temperature is warmer because it is closer to the equator. Guam is known for having major typhoons. The most intense typhoon to pass over Guam recently was Super Typhoon Pongsona, with winds of 144 miles per hour, gusts to 173 miles per hour.
Guam is located at 406m above sea level. It is one of many islands in the Marianas Chain. It has many mountains so it is not completely flat. The island of Guam is approximately 30 miles in length with a variable width, ranging from 12 miles to 4 miles at its narrowest point. Which means, that it is surrounded by water on all sides. Guam is located in the low latitudes.