Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PNEUMATIC SYSTEM
good or bad ?
By: Danial, Sid, Simran, Saksham, and Amrita
The Pneumatic Systems are much safer than other types of systems. They are able to work on flammable environments, without triggering a fire and won't overheat when overloaded, making the system exceptionally reliable and efficient...
Introduction to Pneumatic Systems!
Pneumatic Systems are systems
that use compressed air or gases to conduct tasks. We may not realize, but we use Pneumatic Systems in our everyday lives; such as when we pump our basketballs, or when we blow dry our hair.
You are even using pneumatic systems, right this second, BREATHING!
Main Pneumatic Parts
Pneumatic parts can be divided into 2 sections:
1. Parts that produce and transport compressed air
-Compressor: Converts Mech. Energy from motors into compressed air
-Filter: Cleans dirt and filth from the pressurized air
-Lubricator: Provides oil/grease to the different parts
-Pressure Regulator: To steady the pressure of the air and regulates the actions of the system
2. Parts that take in compressed air
-Single and Double- Acting Cylinders allow compressed air to flow through.
The Pneumatic parts are not expensive. The cost to repair this system is lower then the cost to repair other systems.
Durability and Reliability
Pneumatic System parts are long lasting and can't be damaged fast. If you compare the Electromotive System parts to the Pneumatic parts, the Pneumatic parts will last longer and they are more reliable.
- Used a lot in the society, especially in industrial places for the automatic machines (Basically the automated production lines)
-Infinite availability of the source
-Safe and Clean
-The transfer of power and the speed is very easy to set up
-It leaks and condenses easily
-Could cause noise pollution
-Requires installation of
Pneumatic Systems may sound safe, but there are still some rules you have to follow when using the system:
1. Never spray compressed air on anybody (Could cause damage to body parts)
2. If the systems leaks, immediately turn it off.
3. If you are using a large machine, stay clear of the parts. You could get serious injuries, if you get hit by large parts of the system.
Examples of Pneumatics Systems
Some examples of pneumatics are:
- Inflatable Structure- Bouncy Castles, Hot Air Balloons
- Air Brakes
- Car/Cycle Pump
- Respiratory System
Pascal's (who is a well-known mathematecian) Law states that when pressure is applied to a fluid, it causes a force to be exerted equally in all directions.
By: Simran, Saksham, Danial, Amrita, and Sid 8-4
A.K.A: THE SCIENCE NERDS!!!!!