Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Informative Speech
Cosmeticinfo.org"A History of Cosmetics From Ancient Times.".2012.Web.18 October 2013.
Edmonds, Molly. "How Makeup Works" 31 May 2011. HowStuffWorks.com.Web. 20 October 2013.
History of Cosmetics.org.2012.Web.19 October 2013
Make-up became colorless
Painted face , neck , chest with Lead & Vinegar
No evidence of lipstick
Ancient Greeks and Romans
Transition to New Era
Maybe its Maybelline
Idea from Henry Ford
Fast Drying polish
Matching nail polish and lipstick