Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dakota Death March
Transcript of Dakota Death March
Sioux Tribe Why Allowed and Who Knew? Stage 1 Stage 2 Classification Symbolization Stage 4 Stage 5 Stage 6 Polarization Preparation Organization Dehumanization Stage 3 Extermination Denial Stage 7 Stage 8 What was it? The 8 stages Answers for paper *The whites became more powerful than the Indians because of guns
*The lack of technology made news of this travel slowly