Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
South Korea Plugs
Elisha Zailanion 24 September 2013
Transcript of South Korea Plugs
The outlet has two round holes and is the same type used in France, Germany, Austria, Greece, Turkey, and many other countries.
The max voltage 220V.
Elisha, Ashwyn and Jan Vee
This 2-wire plug is ungrounded and has 2 round prongs. It is popularly known as the Europlug.
Type F is commonly called the Schuko plug, which is the acronym of “Schutzkontakt”, a German word meaning “earthed/grounded contact”. It is similar to type C except that it is round and has the addition of 2 grounding clips on the side of the plug.