Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
South Korea Plugs
Transcript of South Korea Plugs
The outlet has two round holes and is the same type used in France, Germany, Austria, Greece, Turkey, and many other countries.
The max voltage 220V.
Elisha, Ashwyn and Jan Vee
This 2-wire plug is ungrounded and has 2 round prongs. It is popularly known as the Europlug.
Type F is commonly called the Schuko plug, which is the acronym of “Schutzkontakt”, a German word meaning “earthed/grounded contact”. It is similar to type C except that it is round and has the addition of 2 grounding clips on the side of the plug.