Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Nightmare On Elm Street Presentation
Transcript of Nightmare On Elm Street Presentation
Kendrick, James. “Razors in the Dreamscape: Revisiting A Nightmare on Elm Street and the Slasher Film” Film Criticism 33.3 (2009): 17-33
Wyrick, Laura “Horror at Century’s End: Where Have All The Slashers Gone?” Pacific Coast Philology 33.2 (1998) 122-126 1984 2010 Major Topics Graphic Thrill vs. Psychological Thrill
Demographic Conclusion Today viewers require a more authentic emotional thrill in order to feel the kind of fear that the original movie produced nearly three decades ago. Evidence is presented through less graphic scenes, more shocking and emotional plots, and details. “A Nightmare on Elm Street” provides well developed examples of this graphic versus psychological scare. Pedophilia