Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Presentation on the report of the evaluation of the Rabobank Hockey World Cup 2014
Transcript of Presentation on the report of the evaluation of the Rabobank Hockey World Cup 2014
Rabobank Hockey World Cup 2014
4 Candidate host cities
What is the media value of an event?
Period of time
Table of Contents
Sports, Economics and Communication
• Introduction Rabobank Hockey World Cup 2014
• Economic impact
• Media value
34 hours worth 1.5 million euros
14th of june
Before (4 hours), during (30 hours) and after (11 minutes)
220 hours worth 50.6 million euros
14th of june
Before (4 hours), during (214 hours) and after (2 hours)
City marketing video
2033 online articles
Total costs: 19 million euro
Costs The Hague: 6.8 million euro
What is the economic impact of an event?
Visitors, press, participants, teams and the organization of the event
RHWC 2014 (2000)
The Hague Hockey Square (200)
WGMA World Cup (250)
1.4 million euros
121 city busses
9614 posts Instagram
280.000 views Youtube
Websites: 2.6 million visits
Application: 65.626 downloads, used 530.000+ times