Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
March 7th, 2017
Transcript of March 7th, 2017
M:In your seat.
V: Level of 0
P: Answer the following question-For a 1-4 Grade.
Mini Lesson-Female Reproductive System
Purpose- To create the female sex cell which is the "egg"
Gamete- a mature sexual reproductive cell, as a sperm or egg, that unites with another cell to form a new organism.
But how does this happen and where does this happen??
Major parts of the female reproductive system.
Expectations on this lesson.
1. Perform the assigned reading and define the following terms: (In the definition make sure the
of the organ is present )
2. Answer underneath the definitions of the vocabulary..
"How is the egg cell created?" What
are associated with the creation of the egg cell?
3. Create a
coded note card for each term!
Share out questions for MORE COINS!!!!
What did you learn?
1. Maturity- If maturity is present and there is no inappropriate jokes. You as a student will earn a total of 4 coins.
2. If there is no maturity you will earn 0 coins, receive a 1 for the day, and also can stay after for detention.