Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ancient Greek Influence on Sports
Transcript of Ancient Greek Influence on Sports
Track and Field
Water Polo There are quite a few similarities between the the games in ancient time and then games now. The torch is still lit and the flame remains lit until the games are finished. Many of the games played are the same or similar. The Greek influenced our athletics a lot by introducing the Olympics. Snowboarding
and many more Winners Then: A victor received a crown made from olive leaves, and was entitled to have a statue of himself set up at Olympia. Now: Winners receive gold, silver, and bronze medals depending on first second or third place. Works Cited http://ancientolympics.arts.kuleuven.be/eng/TB023EN.html