Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The Rainforest
I'd like to tell you a few interesting facts I learned that I think you will find interesting. I will be talking about the rainforests' climates, layers, and animals.
There are tons of different animals in the rainforest. Most of the animals on our planet live in the rainforest.
In the rainforest it rains a lot which causes it to have lots of life.
by: Andrew Crain
The emergent layer is where the tops of the tallest trees are.
There are 5 layers in the rainforest
The canopy is were the top of the smaller trees are.
The understory is where most of the vines from the trees hang down.
The forest floor is where the largest animals of the rainforest live.
There are tons of snakes
The rainforest has tons of snakes
There are tons of snakes in the rainforest.
These animals include snakes, lemurs, frogs, birds, anteaters, leopards, macaws, gorillas, and poison dart frogs.
Please pay close attention to this video