Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Equivalent Fractions Year 4
Transcript of Equivalent Fractions Year 4
Fractions? Denominator Numerator What do they
look like? What are Equivalent Fractions? Now it's
your turn Let's look at what we already know.
A fraction is a part of a whole. The number on the bottom
is called the denominator
and tells us how many parts
there are in 1 whole. The number on the top is called
the numerator and tells us
how many parts of the whole
we have. Equivalent fractions have the
same value but look different Have Fun! You will get to practice your skills in some activities on the class web page.
But first, you will watch a video about equivalent fractions. Video fractions_3bmu.jpg (n.d.) numerator_denominator.png (n.d.) numerator_denominator.png (n.d.) equivalent-whole.png (n.d.) fractions.gif (n.d.) 56.png?w=473 (n.d.) Equivalent-Fractions.jpg (n.d.) MissTAllen1.(2011, March 29). Press here to start