Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Uncharted Territory
Zero Defects. On time. On budget.
- Barb Spurway and Cory Maksymchuk
How do defects get introduced?
Project Planning and Lifecycle
Requirements as Tests
More Tests (in code this time)
Key Behaviors (Analyst)
- Requirements as tests
- Allow users to chose priority
Key Behaviors (Developer)
- Code Reviews
- Complete automated test coverage
- Only write code that makes tests pass
Key Developers (Lead/PM)
- Measure velocity only
- Visual board to see bottlenecks and throughput
Key Behaviors (Shared)
- Accountable Retrospectives
- Smoke Tests
- Deploy frequently and allow users to test