Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
A 28 year old man presents to the emergency room with abdomi
Transcript of A 28 year old man presents to the emergency room with abdomi
These organisms were found in the patient's stool and measure ~60 um
CRP 111 mg/L
Na 118 mmol/L
K 2.9 mmol/L
Cl 79 mmol/L
The patient was not taking any medications, was not immunocompromised, had not traveled, and had no history of IBD.
The patient lived alone and did not have any pets or work with animals.
The patient stated that he went for a hike the previous weekend. He drank water from a polyurethane hydration bladder pouch, but did not refill it during the hike. He did not, however, wash the bladder after its last use.
A 28 year old man presents to the emergency room with abdominal pain, fever, vomiting, and >10 greenish stools per day. He has had symptoms for previous 4 days.