Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
06.03 chemical reaction and energy
Transcript of 06.03 chemical reaction and energy
release of energy
when rust of metal
formation of snow in clouds
mixing water with calcium chloride
absorption of energy
melting ice cubes
evaporation of water
conversion of frost to water vapor
they both are related with energy/heat
they both effect the environment
Thermodynamics; physics, chemistry.
has an opposite effect
Three of the factors that chemical reactions depends on are temperature, concentration, and catalysts and inhibitors.
"An increase in temperature will increase the rate of reaction"
"A decrease in temperature will decrease the rate of reaction"
"Catalysts increase the rates of reactions"
"Inhibitors decrease the rates of reactions"