Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of URUGUAY
Official language: Spanish
President: Jose Mujica
GDP: $58.569 Billion
Currency: Uruguayan peso
Area- 176,215 km2 (2th smallest soverign nation)
1516: Juan Diaz de Solis discovered Rio de la Plata, but was murdered by indigenous people
1726 - Spanish found Montevideo and took over Uruguay from the Portuguese
Gained independence in 1825 by help of Argentina
Plains and low hills
Highest peak: 514meters (Cerro Catedral)
Lago de Rincon del Bonete
Rio de la Plata
Average winter temperature: 10C
Average summer temperature: 24C
Influence by Europe
Religion:66% Roman Catholic
Jose Gervasio Artigas led a revolt and defeated Spanish (National hero)
Conquered by Portugese
Civil war (1839–1851)
Lets take a tour in Uruguay!