Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ralph
Ralph made everyone vote on who should be chief of the group between him and Jack
The boys tried to make a fire in practice for the real thing. They thought by making a fire when a boat was near or people were near the island that they wouldn't be able to make much noise so they thought a fire would do the trick.
"The boy with fair hair lowered himself down the last few feet of rock and began to pick his way around the lagoon''
"He was old enough, Twelve years old and a few months"
Ralph and Jack and Simon went up to explore in search to see if they were on a island
''Lets have a vote" said Ralph (page 22)
"Vote for chief!"
''We're on a island we've been on the mountaintop and seen water all round. We saw no house, no smoke,no footprints, no people, we're on an uninhabited island said Ralph (page 32)
''There's another thing. We can help them to find us. If a ship comes near the island may not they notice us. So we must make smoke on top mountain.We must make a fire" said Ralph (page 38)