Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Math at the Speed of Light
Transcript of Math at the Speed of Light
Moving Straight Ahead
Samples and Populations
Frogs,Fleas,and Painted Cubes
light travels at 3x10^8 m/s
the sun is 1.5x10^11 meters from earth
it takes 8 minutes and 20 seconds for light to travel from the sun to the earth
So when you see the sun, you are not seeing it in its current position. You are seeing it as it was 8 minutes and 20 seconds ago.