Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
GAME STOP PRESENTATION
Transcript of GAME STOP PRESENTATION
Images from Shutterstock.com Risk Factors Risk Management Risks Related to Business If economic conditions do not improve, demand for the products they sell may decline. Depends upon the timely delivery of products! Down-loadable Content
New and Used Games
New and used Consoles Income Global sales down 8.9% Gross Profit * How does Gamestop compete against others? - Pre-order incentives
- Methods of delivery
- Buy/sell used games Risks Relating to GameStop's Indebtedness May be adversely affected by the interest rate changes because of their floating rate credit facility -Depends upon third parties to develop products and software.
-Sales and earnings can be negatively impacted
-Pressure from competitors may force them to reduce prices or increase spending The terms of the senior credit facility impose important operating and financial restrictions which limit GameStop's ability to:
-engage in sale and leaseback transactions
-make loans and investments
-redeem or repurchase capital stocks Assets -Merchandise Inventories
-Property and Equipment
-Good Will THE END