Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Photosynthesis
Synthesis- Putting It all together What does a plant need to make food? Water
Carbon Dioxide Water Obtained by the roots of the
plant. Carbon Dioxide Obtained from animals Sunlight Carbon Dioxide enters the
stomata of the leaf. After photosynthesis
is complete, oxygen is released from the
stomata. Sunlight is absorbed by the
chloraplasts in the leaf. The
chloroplasts create the green
pigment that you see. That is
called chlorophyll. After plants create their sugar, oxygen is sent back out
of the sotmata for animals to breathe. Without plants,
we would not have oxygen. Without animals, plants
would not have carbon dioxide. Quite a relationship