Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Communities, social media and cultural change
Transcript of Communities, social media and cultural change
of the personalized web, the interactive web,
the web that places a premium on participation
Stephen Downes http://freeabdulemam.wordpress.com/ http://bidnacapoeira.org/ http://soloraf.es/ Cultural Change Conversation @soloraf Tools / Social Platfroms
/ Social Networks? Private-owned platforms Platforms that give control to users
http://n-1.cc/ http://www.literativa.com/ http://tustextos.com/ Communities,
and cultural change Leila Nachawati Rego
http://es.linkedin.com/in/leilanachawati http://ojodigital.com http://www.canonistas.com/ Blogs The Internet identi.ca Classmate.com
Friendster / Flickr
Web 2.0 / Social Web