Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Naomi and Family Struggle
Transcript of Naomi and Family Struggle
Who is Naomi?
Naomi and Ruth's Journey
Naomi Husband and Two sons died from Famine.
Ruth Marries a man from the Israelite tribe of Judah whose family was living as refuges in her land.
Ruth's husband dies so she goes back to Israel with her mother in-law where she finds her new life.
Ruth and her husband, named Boaz, had a son named Obed.
Naomi is Ruth's mother-in-law
Naomi wanted to be called Mara after her family died because the Lord has been very bitter to her.
Naomi said to her daughter in-laws that the lord has gone against her
Naomi and daughters in-law including Ruth
Naomi took a journey back when she became a widow when her husband Elimelch and when her two sons died. Her sons also left behind their own widows Orpah and Ruth. When Naomi decided to return to Judea, her daughter-in-law Ruth accompanied her to Bethlehem after Ruth married Naomi's kinsmen Boaz. Ruth then became the ancestor of Kind David and Jesus Christ.
By: Terrah Miura & Lauren Kelly