Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Marshmallow & Spaghetti Team Challenge
Transcript of Marshmallow & Spaghetti Team Challenge
To work as a team to build the largest, free standing structure with a large marshmallow on top.
To identify the problem, analyze materials, brainstorm, build, and record results.
1. Build the TALLEST free standing structure from the table top up.
It cannot be supported or suspended from any other stability source.
2. The entire marshmallow must be on top.
You cannot use any of the mallow as adhesive. It must be completely intact.
3. Use as much or as little of your team kit as you deem necessary.
No additional points will be rewarded for using less materials than your competitors.
4. Altering materials is permitted.
You are allowed to break up all materials, EXCEPT THE MARSHMALLOW.
How to win!!!
All structures will be measured with a measuring tape, in front of the class to assure all participants of the evaluation's integrity.
Spaghetti & Marshmallow Team Challenge
This challenge is timed.
The challenge lasts EXACTLY 20 minutes. If anyone from your team is touching the structure or supporting it, you are IMMEDIATELY disqualified.
20 pieces of dry spaghetti
1 large marshmallow
1 meter of masking tape
1 meter of string
2-3 Members ONLY