Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Environmental Proposal 2012
Transcript of Environmental Proposal 2012
10 - St. Angela Environmental Proposal 2012: Green Thirteen The end of the world is really about to come with the continuous abuse of the Earth's natural resources by human kind. As children of God we were called to be stewards of His creation. Therefore, it is our job and responsibility to protect and take care of our environment. This clean up proposal aims to put our waste into use to lessen the garbage around us. We also aim to control our wastes to prevent further disasters. We also want to renew our lost natural resources in simple but meaningful ways. Introduction - To be able to prevent widespread diseases and global warming
- Toxic wastes that can seep into the ground and contaminate our water supplies and sometimes cause widespread diseases
- Even non-toxic wastes causes pollution that contributes to global warning and a general negative impact on the public health
- to be able to prevent more destructive effects of natural calamities such as raining and floods
- to be able to help in the community as a youth participant Significance of the Proposal ILLUSTRATION Every 13th of the month, we will do specific environmental activities. Examples of these are: Every Tuesday and Thursday after the garbage collectors have collected the garbage per household, they would place these in a big trash bin. Collection for the Biodegradable and Non-Biodegradable wastes will be held during Tuesdays. Every Thursday, they will collect the sanitary and recyclable wastes. / ILLUSTRATION - Recyling drive (bote dyaryo drive)
- foil matters
- tree planting
- cleaning of canals and Marikina river