Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Aundre Powell
As a son of a now retired military father, I was really given a chance to learn about different lifestyles and cultures as we moved around each time. That experience has blessed me with the opportunity to gain a larger vision about the world we live in and has helped me to understand others in a way that I do not think others will have a chance to do.
Slide 3: A brief overview of how you perceive yourself professionally. You may include a photo
I first learned about my interests when I was in 6th grade playing piano. After I start learning piano, my dad got stationed living in Germany. While I was there, I played the trumpet in my middle school band and I still do today. As such, my interests have greatly influenced my hopes and dreams, which are to become a successful businessperson, who has time to be great musician.
• Slide 4: A description of attributes which contribute to professionalism in your chosen field such as professional attire, communication, and behavior.
• Slide 5: Cite all sources you have used.
As a musician, I love to play music it’s in my soul to be a musician for God. When I came to the church, I started playing my ear so I can play all the songs that I don’t know. Music education is a field of study associated with the teaching and learning of music. It touches on the development of the affective domain, including music appreciation and sensitivity.
Unit 4 Assignment: Social and Behavioral
June 9, 2014