Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Media Measuring and Rates
Transcript of Media Measuring and Rates
14.2 Media Measuring and Rates
•Process of selecting advertising media and deciding the time and space in which the ads appear.
What is media planning?
What are advertising agencies?
•Businesses that develop effective advertising
for other businesses.
So why does TIME and SPACE matter?
What is media measurement?
•Selecting two things:
1. the correct medium
2. costs of the medium
What are media audiences?
the number of homes/people
exposed to an ad
How are media rates
•Rates vary depending on:
1. type of media
2. geographic location
TYPES OF RATES
FACTORS THAT DETERMINE MEDIA RATES
~ audience ~
~length of time ad runs~
~reach of station~
~time of day~
~size & format~
~length of time ad "runs"~