Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Virus Detected!!!
Sean Dela Cruz
Shoebill belongs to the group of bird
The shoebill usually feeds at night. Hunting chiefly by ambush
Shoebill has been Detected!!!
They are declining in number because people are converting their swamp habitats into farmland or other forms, and because people have introduced fish that eat their food
Shoebill eats lungfish
The shoebill is distributed in fresh water swamps of central tropical Africa
Shoebill storks form monogamous pair of breeding. Breeding time varies depending on the location. The reproductive cycle from nest building to fledging spans a period of 6 to 7 months.
Shoebill's enemy were people, adult shoebill, and other animals
Shoebill use their stork to protect themselves
It was my first time to heard and see shoebill animal.
I found interesting in this animal were- where they live and how they look like
I will remember in this animal was its large and beautiful stork.. and people too :)
Female Shoebill is smaller than male shoebill. Shoebill adults has more beatiful feather than kids and as kids grew up their stork will be larger too.. :)