Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Virginia
the Virginia Company's Boat
by: Jack Reed
The first Colony Jamestown was surrounded by swamps and marshlands. Roanoke also known as ``the lost colony'' was surrounded by ocean because it was actually a island of North Carolina.
The economy was based on fishing
agriculture tobacco wheat and flour corn .When the English started to fight with the spanish armada some of the money stopped to flow. All of the economy was based on trading raw materials with the King or Queen.
Come Here To Virginia!
Come here you can start a new life here. We believe that you can take your own land and make something productive out of it like a plantation or a farm. Also you can trade with the indians.You can try to raise cattle or trade raw materials with England.