Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of learning spaces
Transcript of Copy of learning spaces
- classroom architect
- google sketchup Learning is best when it relates to the real world.
Purposeful learning experiences.
Student based decision making.
Students are skilled in thinking processes (thinking tools).
Valuing a learner through student friendly furniture and colours.
Link with local council and the home environment etc.
Visual displays of ways of thinking.
Quiet reflective areas for small groups to work, breakout spaces, chill-out zones.
Freedom of movement.
Whole school, one space.
How do teachers support and enable learning in contemporary spaces? ? ? ? Collaborative learning Decision-making. Simon! Experts Valuing the learner