Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Titanics Sink Location
Transcript of The Titanics Sink Location
what happened ?
When the titanic sank it was very tragic many people died when that happened the date it sunk was april,15,1912 and it launched May,31,1911.You might be wondering were it sank well your about to find out the place it sank was about 400 miles from Newfoundland in Canada.the way the Titanic sank was because of an iceburg now you might be wondering why it sank?The reason it sank was because it was cut by the iceburg on the right side of the titanic .
The Titanic's Journey