Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Teaching with Interactive Whiteboards
Transcript of Teaching with Interactive Whiteboards
Det Tekniske Fakultet - April 2015
Pernille Stenkil Hansen - email@example.com
E-learning Consultant, Centre for Teaching and Learning
The 2nd module
Thanks for now
When the whiteboard is much more than a whiteboard..
Discussions and sharing of knowledge regarding the use, the limits and the possibilities of integrating interactive boards in your teaching - based of your experience from the period between the modules.
1. Book a SMART board at firstname.lastname@example.org (Odense)
2. Install SMART Notebook - contact email@example.com
3. Book IT support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 11th of June in room A207, NBA from 9.00 am to 12.00 am
HOW YOU CAN USE THE IWB...
....OR MAKE COLLABORATIVE NOTES
Ex. 2: Use a traditional PowerPoint or SMART Notebook software to give a short introduction. Leave out parts of the information and let the students come up with suggestions and ideas. Use the interactive pen to include these directly in the presentation.
Ex.3: Ask the students to write questions or challenges that occur during a lesson on the IWB - use fx. padlet.com
Ex.4: Upload a photo/video or find a source on the internet and ask the students to mark any interesting phenomena they see. Save the marks - take a screenshot
Ex.5: Present an empty or half-empty table, and ask the students to fill in results (ex.Dot-plot)
Ex. 1: Interactive lecturing - present fx. a PowerPoint and add all the information you would normally write or draw “live” on a blackboard directly on the slides.
- Show movie - pause the movie and mark details
0. Install the required software on your computer
- go to http://www.smarttech.com>Support>Software Downloads -
1. Turn on the SMART interactive projector
2. Connect cables: USB + HDMI/VGA + Audio Cable
3. Turn on your computer
4. Orient/calibrate the interactive projector
5. Open the SMART Notebook software, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Prezi, Padlet, internet....
6. Use the pen or a finger to write on the whiteboard.