Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ready to Learn
Transcript of Ready to Learn
Preparing children to be "21st-Century Learners"
12% improvement in knowing concepts of story and print
Ready to Learn is effective. Preschoolers show:
20.8% improvement in naming letters
37% improvement in knowing sounds of letters
7.4% improvement in recognizing letters in own name
Ready To Learn
2/3 of America's children are not reading at grade level by the end of 3rd grade
Over 60 percent of all fourth graders are not proficient in math.
It's your turn to explore!
These statistics foreshadow the more than 1 million kids who drop out of high school every year.
What is RTL?
What is RTL?
Math and Literacy-based educational programming to help with school success
Transmedia: interactive videos, games and activities through TV, online and mobile devices.
High quality, non-commercial, age-appropriate content
Available to all children, families & providers through PBS/NET
Why use Ready to Learn?