Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Love
"The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay. Love isn't love 'til you give it away."
"I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you."
Neither a lofty degree of intelligence, nor imagination, nor both together, go to the making of genius. Love, Love, Love. That is the soul of genius.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
"Love is always bestowed as a gift—freely, willingly, and without expectation. We don’t love to be loved, we love to love."
-Dr. Leo Buscaglia