Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UNC BOG Special Committee on Mil Affairs
Transcript of UNC BOG Special Committee on Mil Affairs
Special Committee on Military Affairs
Charge to the
In coordination with the President and Ed Planning review progress of implementation of the
UNC Military Student
Receive regular updates on the University's progress toward increasing military-affiliated student enrollment.
Recommend state and federal legislative policy to the President and the Committee on Public Affairs.
Assist President Ross in seeking external funding support for UNC system-wide defense, military and security research.
Work with President Ross and Academic Affairs to inform the Ed Planning Committee on issues and opportunities for UNC to improve military student success.
Progress Toward Goals
1. UNC@Camp Lejeune Office is open.
2. Campuses are taking the steps necessary for data collection and reporting improvements.
3. Residency classification for Service Members separating or retiring in North Carolina was not addressed in the Long Session of the General Assembly.
4. UNC General Administration is a "cleared facility" by the Department of Defense.
5. UNC system research activities continue to increase with the Department of Defense and North Carolina's defense industry.