Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Framing problems and opportunities - Jobs To Be Done
Transcript of Framing problems and opportunities - Jobs To Be Done
58% - 66% 80% Companies:
Segment markets by demographics
Functions The consumer has a different view:
He wants to get jobs done
Simply wants to hire the best product/service to do it Simple Example How did we keep food fresh 200 years ago? JTBD Keep food fresh at home Sustaining Innovation Sustaining Innovation Sustaining Innovation ? Disruptive Innovation JTBD Old Solution New Solution ? JTBD Old Solution New Solution JTBD Old Solution New Solution ? Your turn ? Structure of a Job Statement Manage personal finances at home Clean clothes at home Action verb Object of action Contextual clarifier Activity With the person next to you, choose one of the following items and list 5 jtbd related to the item Old Solution JTBD ? ? http://cram101.com/home.asp What jobs are students trying to get done? The glass story Framing Problems If you had 1-hour to save
the world, how long would
you spend defining the problem? Who? Where? What? When? How? Why? How Much? JC´s Class
1) Homework - expectations
2) 2nd and 3rd activities (BB) Types of Jobs A few things:
1) Third assignment is in pairs
2) Types of innovation - 2 people...well done