Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Lord of the Flies
Transcript of Lord of the Flies
Second Action Quote
Physical Description Quote
''You're talking too much,'' said Jack Merridew. ''Shut up, Fatty.'' Laughter arose. ''He's not Fatty, cried Ralph his real name is Piggy!''
Third Action Quote
Piggy Physical Description
Lack of physical ability
''How did your friend blow into the conch?'' ''He kind of spat,'' said Piggy. ''My auntie wouldn't let me blow on account of my asthma. He said you blew from down here.'' Piggy laid a hand on his jutting abdomen. ''You try, Ralph You'll call the others.''
Ralph moved the lenses back and forth, this way and that, till a glossy white image of the declining sun lay on a piece of rotten wood. Almost at once a thin trickle of smoke rose up and made him cough.
''Let him have the conch!'' shouted Piggy. ''Let him have it!'' At last Ralph induced him to hold the shell but by then the blow of laughter had taken away the child's voice. Piggy knelt by him, one had on the great shell, listening and interpreting to the assembly. ''He wants to know what you're going to do about the snake-thing.''