Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Digital Citizenship Importance
Transcript of Digital Citizenship Importance
Joep Annega Productions
Can we reach A Utopia???
No we cannot
Its part of our world
Its too accesible
We've become too clever
We've dug ourselfs in a hole too deep Let kids be free dont have to fully participate in a society
do bad things because they want to know why its bad
If everyone tried and saw for themselves..
To be old and wise you must first be young and stupid As mentioned before, the internet started as something nice, but has ended as something unwanted.
I put very little on the internet, and do not look at other peoples business.
I knowo very many torrent, but I purchase.
Internet has ruined the lives for many people
1. Does what I do honor myself, others, and the planet?
2. Does what I do honor the creations of others?
3. Does what I put out in the world (or on the internet or other communications) contribute to the well being of others? Thank You!