Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
TCJ presentation Day 1
Transcript of TCJ presentation Day 1
TRUE DISCOVERY COMES NOT ONLY FROM SEEING NEW HORIZONS BUT ALSO FROM DEVELOPING NEW EYES
Our selfhood grows out of, and is shaped by, our relationship with everything / everyone. We must offer attention to ways that encourage relationships to grow and flourish.
I believe that punishment, generally speaking, is a
way to respond to wrongdoing.
believe that punishment, generally speaking, is a good way to respond to wrongdoing.
Destabilizing Punishment dogma
Restorative Justice Analysis
...Negotiated as we go
WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?
WHERE ARE WE?
WHERE ARE WE GOING?
Think about these questions in relation to you being here, now, in this program, in this course.
Try to identify how our pasts experiences that have shaped who you are in this moment and also the KIND of person you want to become.
Consider your experiences with justice and punishment. Purhaps there is a profound event you want to draw on.
CIRCLE OF SUSTAINING