Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Landau Ford Lincoln
Transcript of Landau Ford Lincoln
Why Christian Radio?
Owns Two or More Automobiles
All Adults - 37.36%
Christian Radio - 45.83%
Source: BBM – CBS Spring 2011
Source: BBM-RTS Canada Fall ‘11 Base: A18+ in the Prairies Question: Likely to buy/lease a vehicle in the next 12 months
Radio is on:
In the car, at home and at work
Streaming online and on your mobile phone
It’s in stores, restaurants and at the dentists office
Radio is always accessible
Wherever you are…
radio is there with you.
Radio makes a personal connection with its listeners.
The station they listen to is THEIR radio station.
Radio is word of mouth AMPLIFIED.
Radio is sound and sound is memorable. Consider music and all those songs you know the lyrics to without ever intentionally learning them.
Your potential customers spend more time with radio on a typical work-day than any other type of media.
92% of adults listen to radio an average of 20 hours per week.
Share of daily media time adults 18+
CHVN 95.1 Reach
CHVN 95.1 Demographic
A Sound Partnership