Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Julia Robinson
Julia went to San Diego State University but then transferred to the University of California at Berkeley. She got her BA in 1940 and got her Ph.D in 1948.
Julia had 2 sisters Constance and Billie. Her mom died when she was two,so her dad took care of her. She got married to a guy named Raphael Robinson. She had no children.Later on her dad committed suicide.
Name: Julia Robinson
Lifespan: December 8,1919 -July 30 1985
Birthplace:St. Louis, MO
Age At Death: 65
Three Historic Events That Occurred During Her life
World War 1
Word War 2
The Great Depression
She was a professor at Berkeley
she was a mathematician
Three Contributions To
The Diophantine equation
First women mathematician to be elected to the National Academy of Sciences
Two Interesting events from her life
She won the bausch lomb medal
She was featured in the american mathematical society.