Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MARIANO RIVERA
Mariano was born in 1969 in Panama City Panama
Mariano Rivera was born in 1969 in Panama City, Panama.
Mariano was a fishing family boy. He and his dad would use their big boat to catch and sell fish to make money.
Mariano had a try out for the Yankees in not
so nice places. He had to dodge a few
pan handlers to get home.
Mariano was the first South American on the Yankees.
Mariano's Yankees career started in 1995.
Mariano sadly killed his uncle in a boat accident. The rope on their ship was tight; Mariano untied it, and it hit his uncle's head. It caused his uncle to slide into a metal box, and he died later that month.
Mariano's MLB carer started when he was 26.
Mariano's career comes to an end in 2013.
PLEASE - NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DISLIKE THE YANKEES,
DO NOT BOO
- thank you
IS where he was born
thank you now you can silent boo
Mariano had a very brave dad when they were cot in a storm there dad saved there life!
THANK YOU TO :