Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Clouds for First Grade
Transcript of Clouds for First Grade
These are puffy, white clouds.
They are fluffy and round.
They come out on nice days.
They look like cauliflower.
Cirrus clouds are thin and white.
They are the highest clouds in the sky.
They are out on nice days.
These clouds look like big feathers in the sky.
These are storm clouds. They are grey.
You see these clouds in the sky before a rain.
These clouds have too much water.
When they have lots of water, they get heavy.
When they are heavy, they drop the water on us as rain or snow.
These clouds make tiny puffs in the sky.
They are either white or grey.
They cover the sky, and are low to the ground.
Stratus clouds make fog.