Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Causes Of Waves, Currents, And Tides.
Transcript of Causes Of Waves, Currents, And Tides.
Tides, and Currents. By Seth P.
S6E3(d) Waves Currents Currents Currents What Causes Waves Tides Low Tide High Tide Tides Tides:
Tides are caused by the alignment and gravitational pull of the sun, moon, and the rotation of the earth. A Bay At High Tide The same
at low tide WIND:
Wind is the cause of waves. When the wind is blowing
on the surface of the ocean, it transfers some of it's
energy using friction. Stronger winds, like storm-surges,
causes bigger waves. Ocean Currents:
Currents are formed from breaking waves or wind.
Almost the same way waves are formed. This is a rip current.