Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
AvOL Konferensie 2012
Transcript of AvOL Konferensie 2012
Student Pedagogy Subject discipline "Digital Natives" Constructivism "Knowledge is not found, but made" Transformative Constitutionalism Authority Justification Geo Quinot
Department of Public Law
firstname.lastname@example.org ‘[A] long-term project of constitutional enactment, interpretation, and enforcement committed ... to transforming a country’s political and social institutions and power relationships in a democratic, participatory, and egalitarian direction. Transformative constitutionalism connotes an enterprise of inducing large-scale social change through nonviolent political processes grounded in law.’ Karl Klare “Legal Culture and Transformative Constitutionalism” (1998) 14:1 South African Journal on Human Rights 146