Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Programming
Today we are going to talk about programming in video games! :)
Marcus "Notch" Persson
Marcus is the creator of the famous game, Minecraft. He also co-founded the gaming company Mojang. He is a Swedish programmer and made his first game on the Comordor at the age of 12.
Programming is a hard skill to learn, however there is an easier option. Scratch a programming tool used in schools and Code.org where you can recreate your favorite games.
Thanks for watching
Learning a programming language is about as hard as learning a real if not harder. There are many types such as
Programming in Video Games