Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Math Bianca
By:BIanca Mr.Poveda 5th Grade
Divisor: The number that divides the dividend.
Dividend: The number that is being divided by.
Prime Number: A number that has only 2 factors, 1 and the number itself
Composite Number: A number that has more than 2 factors.
2 lines coming out of top number (branches)
This is called a Factor Tree.
If its composite don't do anything
Factors of 48
1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 24, 48
First 6 multiples of 14
14, 28, 42, 56, 70, 84
2: If the last digit is even (0, 2, 4, 6 or 8)
3: If the sum of the digits is divisible by 3
4: If the last 2 digits form a number divisible by 4
5: If the last digit is 5 or 0
6: If the number is divisible by both 2 and 3
9: If the sum of the digits is divisible by 9
10: If the last digit is 0
Thanks for watching!
1. Choose the biggest multiple of the divisor that is close to the dividend.
2. Subtract the dividend by the multiple of the divisor.
3. If the answer is smaller then the divisor then you are done.
4. Add the numbers on the far right if you need to. That is your final answer.