Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
period 7 hurlbert
Transcript of period 7 hurlbert
Humans are very similar to monkeys. The highest suggested monkey that is similar are chimps. Humans and monkeys are closer to each other than any other animal.
Human and monkey DNA is so similar u really cant tell them apart.
The chimp and human DNA is so much closer in the way they look than a mouses DNA.
Non Related Monkeys
The monkeys that are not closely relative to humans are Lemers and Potto monkeys. These monkeys are small and look nothing like humans. Lemers and Potto monkeys belong in a different group of animals.
picture of a monkey baby
a diagram of monkeys and humans
picture of baby human