Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Cell
out of cell
Breaks down food
and destroys germs
Mitochondrion: Gets energy from food for our body to use
Transports proteins in cell
Nucleus: Contains DNA,
which controls the cell
Cell Membrane: Controls what goes in and out
Centrioles: Used in
Cell Wall: Support for cell
sun's energy to sugar
Vacuole: Stores water,