Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Westing Game and Elements of a Mystery
Transcript of The Westing Game and Elements of a Mystery
Suspects: Characters who are believed to have possibly committed the crime
Detectives: Character(s) trying to solve the mystery
Witnesses: Characters who saw the crime being committed Setting:
This is the location where the mystery takes place Plot:
*A problem that needs to be solved
*An event that cannot be explained
*Something lost or missing
*A crime that has been committed Clues:
Clues are hints that can help the reader and the detective solve the mystery. Red Herrings:
These are distractions or false clues that may lead the reader off of the detective track. They make it difficult to solve the mystery.