Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rosa Parks
Rosa Parks was born on February 4, 1913.
She was born in Tuskegee , Alabama.
Rosa Parks refused to give up her bus seat up to a white passenger, starting the Montgomery boycott and other efforts to end segregation.
She was arrested for not giving up her seat.
Rosa Parks By: Rachel Hahn
Contribution to the Civil Rights Movement
She didn't refuse to give up her seat because her feet were tired, it was because she was tired of all of this segregation and she was standing her ground.
Why she Refused and First Fact
Rosa parks was given the
Congressional Gold Medal.
She wasn't the first African
American to refuse to give up her seat on a Montgomery bus
A couple weeks after her arrest she was put in jail for a second time because of her role in the boycott.